Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ad
    related to:
  1. You need a longer side view since the only way you can really see the horse's movement is from the side. But from the little I saw, the horse was trotting. So unless the horse was doing something else at the beginning...

    2 Answers · Pets · 05/03/2013

  2. You can use vetwrap but some people use special pads they buy. Some barrel racers around here do that they just use vetwrap(or something similar) in their barrel color and wrap it around for extra grip on the stirrups. I haven't seen it in English...

    6 Answers · Pets · 26/10/2010

  3. ...championship you want to go to and find out the rules of it. http://useventing. com /competitions.php?section= aec

    1 Answers · Pets · 25/08/2010

  4. This should give you the information you are looking for. http://useventing. com /resources/files/docs/ AEC _Qualifications_Cheat_Sheet.pdf

    1 Answers · Pets · 09/06/2009

  5. It's an adhesive strip that helps increase the horse's air intake during exertion, kind of like the 'Breathe Right' nasal strips people wear during exercise, for snoring, or during nasal congestion. It helps lift and hold open the nasal passages...

    8 Answers · Pets · 25/06/2007

  1. Ad
    related to:
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers

  2. Also Try