Yahoo Web Search

  1. ... post engineer to mix and master it. Post can also usually refer to a film sound person who does the audio editing, compression, mixing, sound effects, ADR (dialogue), music, etc. In order to become one, you'd probably be...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 02/03/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers