Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ad
    related to WALTHAM
  1. Sort by

  1. 1) Call the tax office (there should be a # on the Summons, if not look it up) 2) You may have to go to the tax office to resolve it 3) Worst case, show up for the Summons with evidence that you've lived somewhere else during the 11 months

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 17/10/2010

  1. Ads
    related to WALTHAM
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers