Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. In the US - You need to be an employee of a Broker/Dealer so they can sponsor you in order to become a licensed stock broker. So what you should do is to visit a brokerage firm in your to see what they can offer you. Firms usually want college...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 09/03/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers