Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. After she gets a new I-94 you can file the I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-864 (affidavit of support). ...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/04/2013

  2. The petitioner (you) will be the one who will fill out the I-130 petition. Here is a link regarding spousal visas from the Philippines,

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/02/2013

  3. ... husband to live with her in the United States. If now the U.S. citizen dies, then...with her anymore; consequently when the petitioner dies, so does the I-130...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/02/2013

  4. ...minimum age for a U.S. sponsor (petitioner) to file a petition for a spouse. ...of age and have a residence (domicile) in the U.S. before you can sign the.... sponsors.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 22/01/2013

  5. ...this case, her mom is a different petitioner and the relationship to the beneficiary needs to be... years ago and she would be in the United States by now. The girl will be in the ...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/12/2012

  6. ..., but the K-1 alone only allows the fiance to enter the United States in order to get married to the petitioner -- for which up to 90 days are allowed -- and only after that...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/12/2012

  7. ... nearest to his or her place of residence in the United States. If the petitioner is resident in Honduras, he or she may file the petition with the ...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/12/2012

  8. ... (DHS). In a limited number of cases, if the petitioner can demonstrate current residence in Guatemala for at least six months...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/11/2012

  9. Your wife has to fill out the I-864 since she's the petitioner. your father in law would fill out the I-864a

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/10/2012

  10. The "petitioner" is either a Green Card holder or U.S. citizen...from your sister's petition. And, yes, of course you can participate in the Green Card lottery, if you are from a country that is...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/10/2012

  1. Ad
    related to The United States, Petitioner
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers