Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...don't think the engine can take over 12 pounds of boost. I know the trd supercharger is like 8 and doesn't make it all that much faster...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 15/10/2009

  2. you can go with TRD , TOM S parts or K&N intakes with HKS exhaust..

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 15/01/2010

  3. ...flow, replace the air filter in your present cold air box with a Toyota TRD filter from the Toyota parts counter.

    7 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 02/05/2010

  4. ... trd -work Here is more info. It is a glass bead that will burst...

    3 Answers · Home & Garden · 27/03/2014

  5. the best place that you can check is www. trd .com. if they dont have them then you can try from there i wouldnt know where to tell you to go. Good luck.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 10/09/2007

  6. Should be around $249.00 at an independent repair shop (starter $189.00 Labor $60.00) And around $358.00 at a dealership (starter $281.00 labor $77.00) Hope this helps and good luck

    4 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 30/12/2009

  7. I'm usually against body kits because they almost never fit the car properly. The body kit from Toyota on the Celica however fits very well, but is extremely expensive. If you are buying the one from Toyota itself, I...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 28/11/2009

  8. sounds like you catalytic converter went out, it clugs up inside, this causes a vehicle to do what yours is doing, or a dirty fuel filter might do the same thing

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/04/2010

  9. I agree with the other responses.It could be shocks or one of the suspension bushings.I would suggest spraying the bushings with something other than WD-40 though.It only lasts a short time and is made to evaporate...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 20/09/2013

  10. a turbo. the scion tc is a great as well cheaper sporty coupe and TRD (toyota racing developement) has lots of parts to offer...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 12/10/2008

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers