Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Good question but it appears they cannot adjust status. Although the I-485 instructions indicate a person who is paroled into the US may adjust status, the instructions relating to the I-131...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/04/2010

  2. go to and punch in NACARA into the search engine. spend some time there to see if this might apply to you. Immigration Through the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/05/2010

  3. If california service center is handling it, the current processing time is 3 months you can check the different service centers and their processing times here:

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/02/2010

  4. Nope. Even in gun-crazy Texas, you'll need a Green Card as a minimum.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/04/2012

  5. no ..she is in the US legally ..she will be interviewed here

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/08/2010

  6. I agree, it's poorly written. I can't tell exactly what it means either.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/08/2013

  7. No. Your status is only temporary. You cannot get financial aid unless you are a green card holder or a citizen.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/04/2010

  8. I doubt they'd consider you a state resident, but that would depend on the state where you live. various states have different laws on this and some states would consider you a resident.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/01/2012

  9. With an acceptable excuse you can still renew it. See official information here:

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/09/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers