Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. I doubt they'd consider you a state resident, but that would depend on the state where you live. various states have different laws on this and some states would consider you a resident.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/01/2012

  2. With an acceptable excuse you can still renew it. See official information here:

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/09/2011

  3. Your TPS status doesn't really matter, since you entered on a visa as a student. once...2 forms were denied for some reason, you'd just revert to TPS again. but, if you're approved, which is probably likely, you'd...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/08/2013

  4. It's always possible, but it will be very temporary. With the number of illegal aliens in the US, I don't think they are going out of their way to deport anyone anyway, unless they are imprisoned felons being...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/01/2010

  5. isn't mexico part of central america?

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/01/2007

  6. No, they take better care of these people than they do Americans struck by disasters etc... Look at Katrina, many are still bouncing back and look how long that has been!!

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/11/2011

  7. Your friend had already been living here illegally for several years when he became a father. He cannot piggyback any immigration benefits off his US-born son until the child grows up and turns 21. In...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/03/2013

  8. You accrued unlawful presence from 1998 to 2000, well over a year of unlawful presence. If you leave the U.S. now, you will trigger a 10-year bar pursuant to section 212(a)(9)(B)(i)(II). You're free to apply for an Advanced Parole...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/09/2009

  9. He does not appear eligible to adjust status. To be eligible to adjust under section 245(i) after the April 30, 2001 sunset date, an alien must meet one of the following four conditions: 1. The alien is the beneficiary of a visa petition pursuant to section 204 of the...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/10/2009

  10. If you are a legal resident or US citizen, you can petition for an immigrant visa for him. The petition form is I-130. If you are a citizen, he can concurrently file for permanent residence on form I-485. If you are only a legal resident, he...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/10/2009

  1. Ads
    related to TPS
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers