Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to Stockholm, Sweden
  1. Sort by

  1. You can't get permanent residency in Sweden unless you are a close relative of a ...good but doesn't mind moving back to Sweden, she most likely is a psychopath. https...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/09/2013

  2. Contact the US Embassy in Stockholm immediately. They are open all the time, but will require you to visit in...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/08/2008

  3. Depends if either of your parents is Swedish. You can't get Swedish citizenship only because you were born there.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/01/2008

  4. ...the States and I've lived in Stockholm for 2 years now. It's lovely here...card of, the healthcare is great (and free), and Sweden is clean and beautiful. There is...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/08/2011

  5. Use your ID. Your date of birth is in numerals, not Portuguese. A photocopy of your passport is not the way to go.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/07/2009

  6. ... depends largely on where in Sweden you are going to live, a rule of thumb is that the farther a way form Stockholm you get the cheaper the houses and...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/01/2012

  7. ..., or Maui, Hawaii, the same way growing up in Stockholm, Sweden, is different from growing up in a lovely community of Italy or...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/02/2013

  8. ...citizenship at the nearest US consulate, which I believe is now in Stockholm, Sweden. In many cases, this would also prevent you from ever setting foot...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/06/2013

  9. You will be required to leave after studying in Sweden. However you can always apply for work visa if offered a job.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/11/2013

  10. ... accepted anywhere under asylum are near nil. No one in Sweden is going to provide housing or anything else for you. If...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/09/2008

  1. Ads
    related to Stockholm, Sweden
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers