Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. photoshop

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 25/08/2012


    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 14/07/2010

  3. They probably used the pen tool and made ovals around them and erase them with the erasor tool. And right clicked on layers and added some effects/touch ups.

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 22/01/2010

  4. Dreamstime:

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 05/09/2010

  5. Do you mean a yin-yang? Edit: Nevermind. An Ohm only has one dot.

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 24/11/2011

  6. It sounds like your talking about calligraphy lettering. You can find this subject on line or go to a book store (maybe a used book store) and select samples or instruction manuals to learn what you want. Calligraphy is usually...

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 28/08/2008

  7. Try either of these website... Both these sites let you upload a pic and add animations and such to it! The you save the edited photo to your computer and re-upload it to your myspace! Good Luck!

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 08/07/2008

  8. I would check out and Dafont has everything catagorized which makes it easier to search. Should be able to find what you're looking for there. Good luck!

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 24/01/2007

  9. Your description is still pretty vague, but you might be talking about the pattern called Paisley. Or it might just be some kind of Baroque decoration. If you could provide a link to a sample image, we might be able to get you a better answer.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 06/01/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers