Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. The gunk at the bottom will only clog up your pen and spit itself out just as you finish a piece, do not use the dregs buy a new one to be safe. I usually give it a stir – coffee stirrers will do a good job, I use a brush.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 19/11/2011

  2. Make them in Illustrator, and then you can place it in Photoshop.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 02/05/2008

  3. This site has tons of dragon pics/links.

    5 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 24/09/2006

  4. Easy. Slow the shutter speed to about 20-30 seconds and run the distance of the shot with a torch flash light. The camera captures the light but not you.. It takes many many shots to achieve great results like this.. but you'll get one. Good luck...

    4 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 05/06/2008

  5. It is called a Guilloché pattern.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 27/01/2009

  6. Sorry, wish I could help you. See if there's an FAQ for Ebay.

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 19/09/2006

  7. Maybe paint the circle a solid color first- while the paint is still wet in the circle, load your brush with a couple more colors -red, white & orange or yellow perhaps- move the brush freely from the outer part of the circle to the center... practice on plain paper 'til you get the feel of it- maybe add a little...

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 05/11/2013

  8. Go to! It's a great free, online photo-editing website!

    6 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 03/07/2010

  9. on pcinik you have to upgrade to do more premium things to your photos and that option you want you have to do a premium it dosent cost that much i think its starting at $4.99 more or less

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 01/12/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers