Yahoo Web Search

  1. Swirl gauges are just meant to help with stretching and aren...

    2 Answers · Beauty & Style · 19/04/2013

  2. the swirl ones i find hard to get in so i take a pair of pliers and straighten them then cut them to the length that i want them, but the ball ones seem to work pretty well, as well as the L ones

    1 Answers · Beauty & Style · 11/05/2013

  3. It sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you want already. I would suggest finding an artist that you're comfortable with (look thru their portfolios for a style you like) and then talking to them about what you want. They should be able to take...

    4 Answers · Beauty & Style · 05/06/2008

  4. Whatever you want them to stand for. There is no "set" meaning for anything.

    1 Answers · Beauty & Style · 09/01/2010

  5. i'm pretty sure it's just called a swirl , lol. Or maybe spiral is the word you're looking for? but i know what you're talking about. i've seen the tat, i just dont think there's a name for it.

    2 Answers · Beauty & Style · 11/05/2008

  6. ... of the members of my future father in-law's band have a swirl tattoo, because it is the symbol of their band, and they all got...

    8 Answers · Beauty & Style · 20/09/2007

  7. tiny start like thing 'pixie dust', more swirls ? a few more butterflies (different sizes etc. for more of a Variety?)

    4 Answers · Beauty & Style · 14/08/2009

  8. They're just glass spirals- not tapers. Some great sites that have that type of jewelry:

    1 Answers · Beauty & Style · 24/08/2008

  9. maybe some swirls here and there or if possible alter the font so it looks more interesting

    1 Answers · Beauty & Style · 08/01/2012

  10. From the swirl onto your arm, you can do bamboo, branches, lightning bolts, or more filigree designs so it'll flow nicely.

    4 Answers · Beauty & Style · 08/08/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers