Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Do you mean 'arabesque'? That is the only term I am aware of. I hope this helps!

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 05/04/2012

  2. This process is called marbling. We can marble paper this way, too. The video link below mentions a brand of ink to use and demonstrates the technique. It leads to other demos. Hope that helps.

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 19/03/2012

  3. try searching for images w/ these keywords: Flourishes, Flourish Design Elements, Ornate design AND then checkout this site for inspirations: (Best design...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 27/10/2007

  4. It sounds like your talking about calligraphy lettering. You can find this subject on line or go to a book store (maybe a used book store) and select samples or instruction manuals to learn what you want. Calligraphy is usually...

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 28/08/2008

  5. Draw it on tear away, heat away or wash away embroidery stabilizer -- whatever is appropriate for your fabric, and then sew. Or hand baste, using thread and sew a mm or so away from the basting; pull the basting when done. Or if only one side will be...

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 13/03/2010

  6. There are a few ways to enter special characters. You can enter alt codes which consist of holding down the "ALT" key and typing 1-4 digits on the keypad. On a laptop hold "Fn ALT" and type...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 31/03/2008

  7. You need to add more water. Oil paints are not the best for marbling, acrylic works better. But yeah, thin it out more.

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 03/02/2009

  8. look on you tube. i always finde what i am looking for there

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 21/11/2010

  9. There are so many ways to do this. I don't know what level you are at. You could spend a lifetime mastering Photoshop. This tutorial has all of the techniques that could be applied to your specific example...

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 22/04/2009

  10. You don't have to use photoshop or gimp to do it, before we used to put a layer of transparent coloured paper over the top. It's just the same in that software, create a new layer and fill it with the colour or gradient that you want and then change it from normal to colour, or...

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 24/11/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers