Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Any direction, I don't really mind direction, as long as it looks good with the background

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 29/05/2013

  2. If it doesn't have to be exactly like the original, you could purchase a book called, Calligraphic Ornaments, by Dover. Barnes and Noble sells it or you can find it online. It has a disc that contains high...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 28/08/2010

  3. If you are talking about light art it is done using a camera with the aperture left open while using a flash light in the dark.

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 28/04/2012

  4. The gunk at the bottom will only clog up your pen and spit itself out just as you finish a piece, do not use the dregs buy a new one to be safe. I usually give it a stir – coffee stirrers will do a good job, I use a brush.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 19/11/2011

  5. Make them in Illustrator, and then you can place it in Photoshop.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 02/05/2008

  6. Maybe paint the circle a solid color first- while the paint is still wet in the circle, load your brush with a couple more colors -red, white & orange or yellow perhaps- move the brush freely from the outer part of the circle to the center... practice on plain paper 'til you get the feel of it- maybe add a little...

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 05/11/2013

  7. This site has tons of dragon pics/links.

    5 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 24/09/2006

  8. Easy. Slow the shutter speed to about 20-30 seconds and run the distance of the shot with a torch flash light. The camera captures the light but not you.. It takes many many shots to achieve great results like this.. but you'll get one. Good luck...

    4 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 05/06/2008

  9. The first one looks like it might be a variation on traditional paisley, but the second one is just a pretty swirly thing.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 28/06/2010

  10. It is called a Guilloché pattern.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 27/01/2009

  1. Ad
    related to SWIRLS
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers