Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. I've always heard them referred to, and referred to them myself as "flourishes" Amelia, a "deckle(d) edge" is the raw edge of paper (it has a ripped appearance) that was...

    5 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 03/02/2008

  2. Partial desaturation is such a cliche technique now, terribly over used, but in your case I really don't mind it. It works with the rest of it. I like the shallow DOF, it helps the text to stand out. Having said that, my...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 08/02/2010

  3. look under filters/liquify/swirl tool

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 11/07/2006

  4. You could explain it as a 360 view of the subject.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 16/01/2014

  5. The gunk at the bottom will only clog up your pen and spit itself out just as you finish a piece, do not use the dregs buy a new one to be safe. I usually give it a stir – coffee stirrers will do a good job, I use a brush.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 19/11/2011

  6. No, don't use a primer. The enamel will be enough. However, once the enamel is dry, purchase a spray can of clear acrylic sealer which you can get at an art or craft store or wal-mart in the craft section and cover the paint on your guitar with it. It will not only seal the enamel but will give the paint a...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 28/07/2010

  7. I own Adobe Photoshop and I would not recommend you use that to make flyers as the previous answer says. Try Print Shop first. It is a relatively inexpensive program with lots of graphics that will get you...

    5 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 30/06/2007

  8. Go to! It's a great free, online photo-editing website!

    6 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 03/07/2010

  9. they kind of look like tear drops with a tail, but like if your talking about the cloth pattern with all the swirly designs like vera bradley bags, thats called paisley

    4 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 10/02/2009

  10. You make a perfect shape and then you measure it to copy it . some people trace and copy and some take a projector to trace it

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 07/10/2011

  1. Ad
    related to SWIRLS
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers