Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. You could do it if you used a liquid clear acrylic that dries hard, once left in the air to dry. Try a craft store to see if they carry a clear acrylic that will harden once left to dry. What I am talking about is like when you see a bug or small spider in cased in...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 11/11/2011

  2. You can make this type of effect in Photoshop with Caligraphic brushes. Play around with brush types, sizes, pressure, etc. Then try changing the color with saturation and hue or filters. There are many...

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 21/03/2007

  3. First thing is the lines are of three different colors, light blue, darker blue and white, next the lines were done using a template most likely, but you can achieve the same effect using a digital drawing tablet and pen. It...

    3 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 15/09/2009

  4. Sounds like CARHARTT.

    2 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 09/04/2013

  5. Mainly called "painting with light" It is done with setting your camera to a long shutter speed, setting your camera on a tripod or similar, and pointing a light infront and "painting" an image.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 01/07/2010

  6. add raindrop

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 08/05/2009

  7. The safest way is in a double boiler. Place the crayons in a heat safe container. Then place this in another, larger container containing boiling water. The water temperature will NEVER go higher than 215...

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 20/06/2011

  8. Probably with top quality inks.

    1 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 02/01/2013

  9. I've always heard them referred to, and referred to them myself as "flourishes" Amelia, a "deckle(d) edge" is the raw edge of paper (it has a ripped appearance) that was...

    5 Answers · Arts & Humanities · 03/02/2008

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers