Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to PTC
  1. Sort by

  1. Her father's genotype must be PP, her genotype must be pp. even if her mother was a nontaster (pp), the punnett square would be: P P p Pp Pp p Pp Pp so they could only have heterozygous (Pp...

    3 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 20/01/2012

  2. ♂ = Tt ♀ = tt ______t____ T____Tt____←50% are heterozygous t_____tt____←50% are homozygous recessive So, each probability is 0.5

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 16/01/2012

  3. ...information we are given, we know that: -q^2 = 0.36 because 64% are PTC tasters, so the remaining 36% must be non-tasters that have...

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 20/12/2011

  4. actually this quite easy.. ^,^ albino gene (a) is a recessive gene, so to be albino in fenotype, someone's gene should be homorecessive (aa) Normal pigmen genotype could be Aa or AA to be a taster, the genotype could be Tt (heterozygous) or TT (homozygous) to be...

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 04/12/2011

  5. Woman: RRtt Man: RrTt Child 1: RRTt Child 2: RrTt Child 3: Rrtt 12 children. non tasters, homozygous tongue rolling: RRtt, or 0,5x0,5 =0.25x12= 3...

    2 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 04/12/2011

  6. The ♀ is ttPp and the ♂ is Ttpp, where T=tasting allele and P= pigmentation allele. So, the ♀ produces tP and tp gametes; the ♂ produces Tp and tp alleles. The...

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 27/11/2011

  7. Since there was a 50% chance of getting a Taster, it means there was a 50% chance of nt gettn a taster so it was a 50:50 score so it happened randomly thus any could turn up. Just like flipping a coin

    2 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 28/11/2011

  8. Because the people who could taste the PTC could be either homozygous dominant or heterozygous dominant, we ...

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 02/11/2011

  9. Being able to taste any of those chemicals is a dominant trait, so if you can't taste them, it simply means you're homozygous recessive for all three traits. I hope that helps. Good luck!

    3 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 02/11/2011

  10. Both PP and Pp PP because both alleles are "tasters" Pp because one allele is "taster", which is dominant and so "masks" the recessive "non-taster" allele.

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 15/10/2011

  1. Ads
    related to PTC
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers