Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to PFC
  1. Sort by

  1. The only trembling i see is you, shooting him would have made this a moot point.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/11/2006

  2. One prior conviction will not be a bar. Your civilian college credits will transfer to in-service college education no problem. All MOS can advance so long as they continue to get good reviews and pass grade tests as required. Mosr FBI...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/06/2013

  3. actually depending on the medical seperation you CAN keep tricare and get all of your benefits even though your getting a general under honorable because of whatever medical issue came up. had a friend that got fucked up on deployment, got medically...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/01/2010

  4. You need a lawyer.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/10/2012

  5. The best thing that you can do is go and talk to a Trial Defense Lawyer at JAG, they will let you know what your options are, anything else are just guesses. You may be able to have the...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/04/2010

  6. under the "Uniform Code of Military Justice" Any kind of Illegal activity, Article 31, is the catch all, not only can the locals prosecute you, but the government can too. hope this helps you.

    10 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/05/2011

  7. I am so sorry for the grief and frustration your family must be going through. Don't let that stop you from obtaining justice for your dad even after it is too late to save him. The hospital can be sued, not necessarily for any malpractice on the...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/09/2012

  8. Based on what you told me it sounds like he was articled 15 for violation of punitive article 91 Insubordinate conduct towards a non-commissioned officer. First of all a CO does have the option to drop Article 15...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/02/2009

  9. I like your "Goldman-Sachsified" terminology---we could have used that when Paulson was the Treasury Secretary, I'm thinkin'. The leak itself is treasonous, and I almost...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/12/2010

  10. I do not know the state in which this occurred; however, a seventeen year old is a minor and you are an adult. If you and your girlfriend have had sexual intercourse, whether it was this time or in the past, the parents can file a complaint with the district...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/10/2010

  1. Ads
    related to PFC
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers