Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Get a lawyer, do NOT in any way try to contact your ex, and don't miss the court date. Seriously, get a lawyer. A judge will almost always issue the temporary restraining order just to err on the side of caution but you need to be ready to show up in court and defend yourself.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/08/2019

  2. Stop listening to your mother. You will get child support regardless. Whether you get full or joint custody is up to the courts to decide. Lying would look very bad if you have to go to court.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/09/2019

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers