Yahoo Web Search

  1. The landlord is NOT a police officer and can not enforce criminal law. You need to obtain a restraining order and deal with the police.

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/01/2013

  2. ... poor customer service skills. It's a common problem to have nurses running their mouth like if they were real doctors. ...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/06/2012

  3. It depends on where you are about whether money matters in determining what is in the best interest of the child. Where I am, the court can take that into consideration and usually puts the child in the most stable household with the...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/01/2012

  4. In the USA, it would be a small claims matter, and you are not allowed to sue for "pain and suffering" unless it is so outrageous it pisses off the judge. Another thing, our Small Claims Court...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/03/2011

  5. it's hated because people buy the republican party line. i'm all for it.

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/03/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers