Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. ... apply for foodstamps you need to go to your counties Department of Social Services office. You will fill out paperwork and provide them with proof of income...

    1 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 05/11/2009

  2. for your county. Otherwise if you know where your local Department of Social Services office is, that's where you go to apply. You could also call 1-800...

    4 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 04/01/2008

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers