Yahoo Web Search

  1. You receive no benefits , they treat you like any civilian trying to apply for citizenship. They will only expedite the process if your spouse is pcsing to another country and in that process you have to move with him.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/01/2012

  2. ... and entered into the DEERS system then you can get a military ID card. As you will not have a Social Security...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/12/2007

  3. No, it's not the same as working for the military or US government on a job overseas. You could file an I-131 about...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/06/2012

  4. Hi you can get/download the information and Form-400 as below for your wife: Have a great day!

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/03/2008

  5. File a complaint with Mexico and Mexico will pressure Obama to grant you what you wish.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/11/2011

  6. Sorry but you have to straighten out your legal status before you can get benefits from the military . When you apply for medical benefits as a dependent the military is going to want proper ID and a SSN.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/07/2010

  7. denied initially as that creates a visa ineligibility, however as the spouse of an American citizen, she could apply for a waiver through USCIS. there...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 28/01/2010

  8. illegal immigrants pay Social Security, but they will never receive the benefits of that service.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/10/2007

  9. .... The host country recognizes her as the spouse of a American military member in that country as long as she has a SOFA stamp. ************...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/11/2008

  10. the US. There is a special regulation relating to spouses of military and US government employees that provide for this (8CFR 211.1...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/06/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers