Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: Mexico
  1. The mother can name the father on the birth certificate, and determine the name of the baby. IF she is planning to sponsor you for fiance/spouse visa in the future, make sure she pays ALL medical bills in full for herself & baby. NO use of Medicaid or any...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/09/2020

  2. Adjustment of Status is only done in the United States. It's for people who temporarily reside in the United States, i.e., with a work or student visa, and thus it doesn't apply to your mom. You'll fill out the I...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/06/2020

  3. That is a question that would be worth the money to talk to an immigration attorney.   She can immigrate legally because she is your mother, but that assumes she has legal status to receive that visa.  Which, my guess, requires her to reside...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/07/2020

  4. Morally, yes. Legally, no.

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/11/2019

  5. Committing fraud in the process of getting a green card is one way to have your green card revoked. Or, even if she becomes a citizen, it can get her citizenship revoked.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/07/2020

  6. i dont like it wen someone DOESNT HARDLY SPEAK ENGLISH then they get lisences and profesional white collared jobs".  

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/08/2020

  7. Your ages and citizenship status has nothing to do with it.  He has a tourist visa and has the right to use it.  You have the right to restrict him from you home.  

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/06/2020

  8. It will screw you over eventually. Just don't do it. Tell your brother to do things the right way or he will end up in a bad place.

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/11/2019

  1. Ads
    related to: Mexico
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers