Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. It could be 2 things: -Throttle Position Sensor -Idle Air Control valve More than likely it is the TPS that is faulty. The revving up and down is called "...

    5 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 05/05/2013

  2. All of them I've seen are wired, because if they detect hammering in the engine they have to relay the signal to the PCM to trip a code for you. They couldn't work otherwise.

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 17/04/2013

  3. The Haynes Manual does not say

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 17/04/2013

  4. ...dollar amount to be safe) 2006, 4Wheel Drive 3.3Liter MFI DOHC 6cyl 4WD PADS FRONT & REAR: $50.00...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 10/04/2013

  5. Check the fuel pressure, you probably have a failed fuel pump. P0191 will set if the FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module) is increasing the fuel pump voltage and the FRP (Fuel Rail Pressure...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 20/02/2013

  6. I'm with the mechanic, there are too many possible causes to diagnose without putting it on the machine and doing the standard diagnosis procedures. I couldn't even guess what it can be. My only advice, and it's just my theory is when...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 10/02/2013

  7. broken timing belt? how many miles on the car and when did you change the belt?

    4 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 12/02/2013

  8. mfi usually means multi port fuel injection ford used cfi witch would be central...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 11/11/2012

  9. If it's a 4 cylinder you need to pull the coils, wires and plugs. Make sure there is no oil on the coil boots or plug wires. If there is oil you need to replace the valve cover gasket and the plug tower o-rings under the valve cover...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 23/10/2012

  10. Have you looked into Kinsler fuel injection..? That blower seems a little small. I would use -8 fuel lines. Going to need about a 250 GPH fuel pump with return.

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 18/10/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers