Yahoo Web Search

  1. I would not take this lawyer's word for it.  If the paperwork was properly filed transferring ownership it may be possible to correct the life estate error by adding your name now.  The life estate would be his right to remain in the house for his lifetime...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 19/09/2020

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers