Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ad
    related to Internal Revenue Service
  1. Sort by

  1. Go to Internal Revenue Service at, download form 3949A, fill it out make a copy for...

    16 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/12/2006

  2. Ask the US Internal Revenue Service and see what they have to say? If they tell you it is, get back to...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/06/2008

  3. The Internal Revenue Service, it has to be processed when you open a bank account or file taxes. It can't be filed without doing that.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/08/2007

  4. Go to The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and request copies of your prior year income tax ...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/03/2012

  5. ... slave labor, bypassing US employment laws and Internal Revenue Service reporting so more profits go into the hands of the greedy...

    17 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/03/2008

  6. Customer service reps will only tell you same thing you will see when you check your case...speak to an immigration officer. Some reps will connect you directly to the service center or local field office where your husband was interviewed...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/06/2009

  7. It just a stupid argument the Pro Illegals use. there is really no VALID reason an Illegal needs to be in the US. But all these Left Wing-nut Libtards like to try to make the Country a better place...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/04/2011

  8. been victimized further. Other victims find the Internal Revenue Service on their backs, looking for payment of back taxes for...

    12 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/07/2006

  9. Look in the phone book under US Government - contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - if they are, for example, in a cash business and not properly ...

    25 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/10/2006

  10. Report him to the Internal Revenue Service. I'm sure he doesn't have connections with the right people there.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/04/2009

  1. Ads
    related to Internal Revenue Service
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers