Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...independent contractor on an H1B visa. Report "A" to the Internal Revenue Service and Citizenship and Immigration Service .

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/04/2008

  2. Actually they do. They get a tax id number and pay taxes that way. The reasons are so they can prove they have been here and its easier to get citizenship that way. They have to establish their time here. The majority...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/05/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers