Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to Internal Revenue Service
  1. Sort by

  1. IRS has a Tax Advocate that can help you if you have claimed her all along apparently someone else has begun to claim her and your return was the last one in the new rule however, give the dependency to the parent the child...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/10/2009

  2. Either one works. I've also made them out to "IRS" and even wrote one out with something that can't be repeated here that also cleared without a problem. (The IRS just over-stamped my wisecrack and...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 19/03/2012

  3. In addition to Kyle's excellent answer about who actually does audit the Fed, the simple fact is that it's not the IRS's job to audit the Fed--any more than it's their job to audit the Commerce Department

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 12/02/2012

  4. Something happen that she received her stimulus maybe she has already full paid and not aware. If I were her I would call IRS or just send the check back to be applied to her account.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 02/06/2008

  5. I doubt that Mr. Jones will got to Australia.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 27/08/2012

  6. IRS is an agency that operates within the US Treasury. The check is good as written. Trust me.

    7 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/04/2010

  7. The Letter you received from the IRS was to inform you how much Stimulus payment you qualified for. The IRS is required by law to apply Stimulus payment first to any outstanding tax...

    8 Answers · Business & Finance · 28/05/2008

  8. No the copies of the W-2 would not be available from the IRS. A transcript would be available BUT the transcript will not include any state income tax information on it. You can go to the website and use the search box for the 4506-T form...

    6 Answers · Business & Finance · 18/05/2011

  9. Unless you qualify for one or more refundable credits, a refund is nothing more than change for an overpayment.

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/04/2011

  10. Although most of you are correct about getting your money back, you can't forget the money some people receive as credits (earned income credit and additional child tax credit) which are not exactly over payments.

    8 Answers · Business & Finance · 26/09/2006

  1. Ads
    related to Internal Revenue Service
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers