Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to Internal Revenue Service
  1. Sort by

  1. Depends on what is your status to apply N-400. If it is by work related visa, than what you had listed had covered. If you apply N-400 based on marriage, than you still need to supply the evidence of the...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/04/2008

  2. ... Number). These are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. They are used by foreigners who have US income...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/04/2008

  3. That's only part of it. Many bad marriages have joint tax returns, so that evidence alone may be insufficient. It just depends on what's in your file and how the interview goes. If you're applying under INA 319b, tax return...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/12/2013

  4. ... income tax returns and report your income to the US Internal Revenue Service and State IRS. You are expected to support the...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/02/2008

  5. 1. Send a copy of your income tax return for 2012. Make sure you include (unless you already submitted it) paystubs showing year-to-date earnings for 2013. 2. If it is only you & one person you petition for, then $23,000 meets...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/11/2013

  6. Your boyfriend's previous salary of $16,000.00 is not enough to sponsor you. You would have needed a co-sponsor anyway. Being a co-sponsor is a tremendous financial responsibility for someone to undertake.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/04/2012

  7. if you change your name is because you want to changed

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/08/2007

  8. ...) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/10/2007

  9. ... of current employment or self employment * A photocopy or an Internal Revenue Service-issued transcript of a photocopy or an Internal Revenue Service...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/04/2007

  1. Ads
    related to Internal Revenue Service
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers