Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to Internal+Revenue+Service
  1. Sort by

  1. It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started. During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be...

    11 Answers · Entertainment & Music · 29/10/2006

  2. Call the Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-829-1040 after verifiying your identity, they can review your account...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 04/02/2007

  3. lol... cons can't see crazy until they get embarrassed... it will have to be in some debate where the crowd gasps when he says something... THEN they will think... "er... this guy might be crazy" the emperor has on beautiful clothes...

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/03/2014

  4. ...remit them to either Canada Revenue Agency or the Internal Revenue Service. If it is remitting income taxes to CRA you...

    2 Answers · Local Businesses · 05/06/2013

  5. ... outside the U.S. may also contact the IRS by mail at: Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 920 Bensalem, PA 19020 ...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 29/05/2008

  6. why don't you call the big boys at the internal revenue service on this one. you might find somebody there who actually knows what goes on. i doubt it thou.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/10/2011

  7. ...true anymore it seems. When was the last time the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) actually served you? Why does the Department of...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/01/2010

  8. ... about the two enormous hands on black-and-white pillars outside the Internal Revenue Service building across from the New Carrollton Metro station...

    4 Answers · Travel · 08/07/2010

  9. ... Company, his Accountants and The Internal Revenue Service. I don't see why it should be a matter of public record any more than ...

    3 Answers · Sports · 27/12/2010

  10. Because of complicated tax laws. "If you are not a citizen or legal resident of the U.S., you are not eligible for payment due to U.S. tax regulations."

    1 Answers · Yahoo Products · 05/05/2013

  1. Ads
    related to Internal+Revenue+Service
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers