Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. well, keep in mind that you wouldn't be interviewed before next October... to use it or lose it. you and your wife would both need to get re-entry permits. that requires submitting the forms...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/05/2012

  2. well, it would depend on which country you're in as to whether your green card, expired or not, is of much value...get on the plane US immigration might let you in, or they might not. they don't have to.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/06/2010

  3. Once you've got a green card you're within your rights to look for a job in the US. But given the current unemployment rates across the states there's no guarantee you'll actually find one.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 22/10/2014

  4. If you have a green card and have lived in Florida for a year you can apply as an instate student. The tuition.... So it depends on what kind of university you're talking about.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/02/2013

  5. ...go before an Immigration Judge who will determine if you can remain in the US as a green card holder. He will take your situation into consideration as far as ...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/04/2008

  6. US green card is irrelevant to any country except...not allow you admission to any other country, work in any other country, etc, only to return to the...on your Canadian citizenship - re-enter Canada on your ...

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/05/2012

  7. You can stay up to 12 months, but one day over the line and that will be that. The penalty for overstaying would be losing your green card.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/02/2009

  8. well, even though your status has expired, you need to turn in your green card first at the consulate or embassy if you intend to apply for a tourist visa...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 22/06/2009

  9. ...10 years. Once she has a green card she can request a "re entry permit" this travel document allows... with losing your legal status in the US. I believe the re entry permit...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/05/2007

  10. Nursing homes do not sponsor for green cards. You will need to apply for a visa and due to retrogression you will have to wait for many years.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/12/2009

  1. Ads
    related to In re Green
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers