Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. No they will not allow you in, after two years your green card expires and they will take it at the border while denying you admission to the US. If you have outstanding child support it may show up too.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/12/2008

  2. No, you can't. You can always confirm this by going to the embassy and talking to the CIS office. you don't mention why you stayed for over 2 years. was there some sort of emergency?

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/06/2010

  3. ...for use once it is approved. E-3s have the long wait you're talking about. Check out

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/08/2010

  4. ...what will happen at that point. He will probably get a green card too. You should get your citizenship as soon... dont know the rules on how long you have to be in the country. If he works in computers...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/11/2006

  5. ...than the lottery, you can't. Or do you mean you want to get a US green card although you're already an illegal in whatever country you're currently in? In that case, the answer is no, you...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/01/2008

  6. You are in big trouble. Legally, you are no longer a Permanent... just another strike against you. You need to go to the US embassy in India and talk to them.

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/11/2009

  7. ... work visa if you want to work in Australia and having a US green card (or a US passport for that matter...difference to that requirement. If you're aged between 18 and 30 and have a passport...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/03/2013

  8. Yes, you require a Green Card in order to live and work in the...come to the US temporarily in order to get married and... to file his Green Card sponsorship application...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/11/2014

  9. ...: FAMILY-SPONSORED PREFERENCES see what category you're are either on category 1 or 2b.. look at the I-797 in'lll...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/09/2008

  10. You have to get a re-entry permit to be away that long or your green card will be voided its form I-131

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/02/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers