Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Depends on what country they're coming from. But at least 10 years in even the easiest cases.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/08/2019

  2. There's no point in first obtaining a green card when after your year abroad it'll be considered abandoned. PR status is for when you're actually ready to live in the US.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/06/2019

  3. ...when applying for the spousal visa, but if you're in a hurry for her to work, that's the way to do it. The actual Green Card will arrive in the mail a few weeks...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/11/2019

  4. ... someone else all along & only married you for green card & monetary benefits. Now that you are...own country. The child has birthright citizenship in its mother's country, so she needs to get the...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/03/2019

  5. Unless you have a standing deportation order you're not a priority. If you had such an order you'd know about it and your green card would have already been nullified. Secondary screening...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/07/2019

  6. If you want to be safe have them go back until you can sponsor them so you don't even get to the ban part. This is what I'd do. Id hate to not be able to see my parents(or very rarely)

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/04/2019

  7. ...significant, long-term consequences. That will trigger a bar to re-entry if she meets the following criteria: "...reentry will severely damage your relative’s attempts to obtain a green card.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/05/2019

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers