Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ad
    related to In re Green
  1. Sort by

  1. ... registered at State. While they don't lead directly to green card status, you would be able to come here, take a long look around, and perhaps talk to...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/11/2008

  2. "Fill the green card in"? Practice more English, make sure your education ...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/10/2012

  3. "Eric" If you qualify for a green card, it`s o.k. for you to go to ANY immigration office to get it-whether immigration office is in "downtown", uptown, Chinatown, Chi-town or any other town...Caprice?..

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/10/2009

  4. ... should have no problems receiving the L-2 visa stamp in your passport. Although you turn 21 in June, until then, you...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/04/2010

  5. If you entered with an immigrant visa, the visa sticker should still be in your passport, and next to the visa sticker should be an admission stamp. The...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/06/2012

  6. ...say no, you would have to reapply and pay in full. If missing the fees is the only reason you're denied you're okay to re-apply... license to match that of your green card. If you don't have a valid...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/04/2010

  7. If you surrender your green card you will have to apply again from the beginning. Your previous surrender will be counted against you at that point. It's unlikely you will ever get another.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/11/2007

  8. Her green card status has nothing to do do with whether she's living in the US and how long she's ...39;ll lose her status, unless you're active duty or a contractor working for...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/02/2009

  9. .... because you stand a very good and real chance of losing your green card by refusing to live in the States. Other posters may, but I will not give...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/05/2012

  10. ... because the US government does not want to have to support you in case you do divorce and so you will not become a ward of the state. Meaning if...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/08/2007

  1. Ads
    related to In re Green
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers