Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to IVA
  1. Sort by

  1. No excuse. It is harassment and he should if in UK contact a solicitor. As long as he keeps his side of the bargain they have no right to do this. A formal letter from a solicitor should put paid to this because they are in fact in breach of the agreement. Do...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 14/12/2009

  2. Everything I have read about debt consolidation says don't do it!!! I'm actually in the middle of bankruptcy right now and have had to do classes online about how to dig yourself out, I don't regret doing bankruptcy, it will give me a fresh start...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/11/2007

  3. If there is no other way out, its the only option you have, i was in the same boat, but not as much as you, and, i'm starting over again, its not perfect, but as i say, its your only option.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 13/12/2009

  4. Better than declaring bankruptcy. Mortgage? You will need a down payment for a mortgage. Along with other costs. Take it day by day. Will ya? After you clear this up, just learn how to SAVE money.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/05/2013

  5. I suspect you are not in the USA, even tho your question is showing on the US only question forum. In the US, derogatory items age off your credit report 7-1/2 years from the date of first deficiency, whether paid...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 14/11/2010

  6. Best not, it could and would be at risk

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/10/2009

  7. you have to cover the bet and tell the truth -- if you lie and get caught you could go to jail for fraud!!!

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 26/01/2008

  8. if she wants out as well just hand the keys to the building society........then u can declare bankrupcy yourself.............i do not know what steps the b.s will take to recover the may be worth posting another question to find out the implications of...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/03/2012

  1. Ads
    related to IVA
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers