Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Stay out of it. If he wants her to know he will tell her, if he gets caught then she can deal with it. If you tell, you could end their marriage and end your friendship. Many things are better off not...

    27 Answers · Family & Relationships · 05/04/2008

  2. You're the "other" woman, so get used to it. He will spend the holidays with his WIFE and kids. He will attend the birthday parties, family reunions, kids soccer games and so forth with his family...

    30 Answers · Family & Relationships · 22/12/2007

  3. becasue your an asshole... you dont just ask women for sex.... you have to work for it so then you deserve it

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 07/08/2013

  4. Periods go a long way in helping people understand your question. But hey, I'm not here (primarily) to criticize your grammar (or lack thereof). In answer to your actual question; no. If he's a jerk on his way to becoming a...

    35 Answers · Family & Relationships · 18/11/2007

  5. If he mentioned it , mention a gym memebership and see if he is willing to pay for it!

    22 Answers · Family & Relationships · 05/07/2008

  6. I have learned not to do this. Why make him jealous for no reason. It would just make him upset unecessarily. I'm not hiding anything from's just not something he needs to know.

    23 Answers · Family & Relationships · 13/01/2010

  7. write an anonymous letter, and mail it, write in there a specific thing you witnessed so when she confronts him, even when he denies it, he will know someone is watching and he will stop his behavior. win-win.

    44 Answers · Family & Relationships · 16/04/2008

  8. Pretty much everyone. You'll need to take a copy of your marriage certificate to your bank, social security dept. and the DMV to get your name legally changed. With your credit cards you'll have to call each one and ask how they go about...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 08/08/2012

  9. If the father is in arrears he is in what child support services calls "Enforcement", in other words he is not paying and further action must be taken. His name was put on a list for the IRS by child support...

    8 Answers · Family & Relationships · 12/01/2010

  10. $90,000? There's no way. And once the children turn 18, the case closes unless you notify them of the impending aging out of the child. They have too many cases to be counted on to catch that detail themselves. And no...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 11/09/2013

  1. Ad
    related to INFORM
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers