Yahoo Web Search

  1. take him back to court, and don't let him know the court date...sadly this type of thing happens all the time good luck

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 28/06/2009

  2. It is completely legal. The company has every right to ask their security company to send or not send anyone. If that means that he is out of work, then so be it. His employer has no option.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/10/2013

  3. You're the victim, then you have no rights with respect to how the DA decides to handle the case. The system is set up to protect the defendant's right to a fair trial. Even though you're the victim, the DA may not consider you a good witness. You say...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/10/2009

  4. She gets to voice her opinion around the age of 12. The court may or may not agree with her but they will hear her out. He is required to comply with the court ordered date. Your divorce decree may state that dates can change if...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/10/2012

  5. Yes you certainly can. Petition the court to quash the servivce of the summons, because you were not properly serrved and therefore the court has no jurisdiction over you. The name of the petition is Motion to quash service. Good luck I don't...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/04/2007

  6. ... boss be allowed to date, if we come together to HR beforehand and inform them?" Not a chance. "What will happen if we do?"...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/07/2012

  7. It would not be possible to delay until Christmas, that is more then 3 weeks away. She received written notice of the hearing, no one is going to call her to make sure she opened the envelope.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/12/2011

  8. Usually yes it is legal, the post probably states until the closing date or UNTIL FILLED. it may not, but there is no illegality involved. They found someone they were looking for so quit looking...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/05/2008

  9. When you go to court the judge will quash the warrant and at that time you can ask the court to seal the record.}{

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/04/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers