Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. These two states have a Reciprocity agreement. If you are a resident in the MI you file there and include the IL income in your MI return.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 06/04/2009

  2. You file IL since it's your state address of record. You cannot claim a new state just to avoid paying taxes.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 16/04/2012

  3. If you have no physical locations outside of IL you do not have to collect sales tax. The people that order from you are supposed to pay USE tax on these purchases, but few do.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 15/07/2010

  4. ...a part year resident. You should include documentation of your move so that IL knows you weren't working in IL. You could ask for...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 06/05/2013

  5. ...what you pay for is not always what you get some Cheap Chicago IL Wedding Photographer will also be amazing!

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/03/2011

  6. ...income straight up, no other factors, you'll owe around fifty bucks to IL.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/05/2010

  7. Your property tax is based on the assessed value of the house. The assessed value might increase due to a finished basement, or any other improvement.

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/06/2008

  8. ...and pay MN tax on that income. You'll then file a resident return in IL and claim a credit on that return for the taxes paid to MN, up...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/09/2011

  9. if youre filing "single" and claiming yourself, you would file an IL tax return if your IL income was over $3,300.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 24/02/2007

  10. ... and the amount of refund you are expecting. As for IL, there may be a similar tool to check your status, but I'm not sure...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 07/05/2012

  1. Ads
    related to IL
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers