Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Did you have income in IL? If not, no state tax return would be required.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 18/01/2007

  2. ...income, you will probably get a refund. You have to declare it on your IL income as an IL resident and pay IL tax on it, but you are ...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/01/2008

  3. These two states have a Reciprocity agreement. If you are a resident in the MI you file there and include the IL income in your MI return.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 06/04/2009

  4. Are you in Arizona? You're taxed where you physically take possession of the goods.

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 04/09/2012

  5. you owe. If you determine that you will owe tax, you must file Form IL-505-I, Automatic Extension Payment for ...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 18/04/2008

  6. If you have no physical locations outside of IL you do not have to collect sales tax. The people that order from you are supposed to pay USE tax on these purchases, but few do.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 15/07/2010

  7. You are confusing two different things. A "new claim" and "EUC Tier 2" and two different, mutually exclusive things. A "new claim" means exactly that, another "original" claim for the base 26 weeks...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 01/11/2011

  8. call and cancel incase you need to reapply for whatever reason if the job doesn't work out. It oculd cause problems if you don't just make the easy phone call.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/10/2009

  9. You file a Schedule NR with the IL 1040.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 13/04/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers