Yahoo Web Search

  1. I doubt it since it made the "news"..... Unlike the murders of teenagers by other teens with handguns that occur every day of the week in places like Chicago, Oakland, Detroit, DC and...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/01/2021

  2. If you can tell the police a real sincere reason for a welfare check, then just call them in DeKalb. But remember, the cops don't want to do this, they have enough other business. They need more than your generalized worry. They probably aren't...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/07/2020

  3. You can do it probably, but I would not. Any one of those people could be infected and spread it to the rest of the people there. I prefer to stay alone and stay alive. 

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/04/2020

  4. In IL it is best you get an attorney, since truth will have little to do with a school or school board decision.

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/05/2019

  5. You can leave when you are 18 and they can not stop you. If you are all grown up like you think, then you can figure out how to replace any papers your parents do not give you. Adults solve their own problems. I...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/07/2018

  6. RepubliCONS believe they're innocent. How wrong of them to think so, sadder yet is how it affects us all.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/05/2018

  7. FEDERAL law is that you must be 21 to buy a handgun. Doesnt matter what state you go to. You can buy a rifle or a long gun

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/04/2018

  8. Probably a mixture of things. Sure, it provides some closure. Also, your finding would help their case if they were to also sue.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/01/2018

  9. That is strange that when you got pulled over the cop didn't mention anything and were able to renew your license without issue, because the cop is correct. When your license is suspended, that information is shared...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/12/2017

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers