Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ad
    related to IK
  1. Sort by

  1. hi there.. yes, you need to see someone.. if something has been at this intensity for more than 2 weeks, then you need to see a doctor at a nearby clinic (GP or family doctor) who would initiate the preliminary investigations to determine whether you need a referral and where to refer you to.. if...

    3 Answers · Health · 08/09/2019

  2. Don't panic. You're not pregnant. It's not possible to get pregnant without either having IVF treatment, or having sex. If your period is still not regular, it's nothing that you need to worry about yet. It's normal for menstrual...

    4 Answers · Health · 19/03/2019

  3. I’d try to dry it out with alchohol and hydrocortisone cream. Make sure your properly cleaning yourself; using an antibacterial wipe on the spot after you use the bathroom or feel really sweaty

    3 Answers · Health · 12/02/2019

  4. Yes, it can start out (and end) brown if it starts slow enough that the 'blood' somewhat dries to a brown color. It can be watery and chunky, yes, and can vary in red shades, yes. Personally I prefer when it starts out lighter or spotty like that at...

    2 Answers · Health · 31/08/2018

  5. No, it's healthier to be natural, but there's something wrong with your self esteem if you are sending such pix to weird strangers

    5 Answers · Health · 22/07/2018

  6. There's nothing wrong with your vagina. That's your normal, daily vagina discharge. Some days, it's heavier than on other days. If it dries and builds up in the crotch of your panties, the build-up will turn...

    4 Answers · Health · 18/07/2018

  7. Very normal. Don't worry about it.

    10 Answers · Health · 16/02/2018

  8. Yes, you should tell her. In general it's good to avoid lying to your parents. There's no shame involved in starting literally right on the average start time. Your mom won't be upset that you are not her...

    3 Answers · Health · 28/12/2017

  9. Give it a couple of days. It's normal to discharge weirdly for a couple days after your period! If it lasts more than a few days longer, go to the doctor.

    1 Answers · Health · 31/08/2017

  1. Ad
    related to IK
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers