Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Location of her last known whereabouts would help...

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 05/04/2012

  2. In Texas, this name change is free. You have the right to your maiden name-just call the courthouse. This is easy-I did it in Dallas County.

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 07/11/2006

  3. I don't know about TX. I had a divorce with 3 kids and we did uncontested. I know for a fact that since you don't have anything between you, you can get a uncontested divorce with out a lawyer. Look it up on google uncontested divorce. It only cost me 350 for the...

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 14/04/2008

  4. Probably. His past history of drug abuse will definitely be taken into consideration. You should definitely mention all of your concerns. A decision will almost always be made in the best interests of the child. It is not...

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 30/06/2012

  5. You need to go in and pay the filing fees (whether it be for divorce or support orders) because it costs money in some Courts to file motions regarding divorce and children. It can be $25/$50 per motion and then that can get very expensive very...

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 29/07/2008

  6. get a lawyer.... you can do your own but there is no telling what problems will come from it. Is counseling an option ; divorce is horrible.

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 04/09/2009

  7. Contact the Brazoria county police & see what they can do

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 03/06/2013

  8. Go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. There's a free manual there that will teach you all you need to know, and association with others...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 27/09/2009

  9. You need to go to your state Attorney General's Office and tell them what you are telling us. If you have legal custody of your children now it is up to him to pay child support to you, medical...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 21/02/2008

  10. It is iffy. It has been 5 years, so there is a new residence established. If you had done it as soon as she moved, then it would have been no problem. Now it is, since in that time she...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 04/02/2010

  1. Ads
    related to Harris County
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers