Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. As far as I know you only have to go to court if you refuse to pay it or disagree with it...just pay it and move your courthouse and inquire though...I live in a big city and things could be way different here than in a small county.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/07/2011

  2. ...prosecution. It will be dropped. I did extensive work with the Harris County DA's Office and they will drop it trust me. Especially...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/03/2007

  3. ... you no longer own the property, what difference would it make to you if the county were to come and seize the property and sell it to cover the taxes? ...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/01/2016

  4. You need a lawyer. Absent that, you talk to the county clerk about perfecting the judgment into a lien; and determine if you can garnish and what forms to file (probably not).

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 22/01/2012

  5. ...still the same person. I've heard that a lot of people in various counties purposely don't go and many aren't even called up again. Punishment...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/09/2009

  6. I assume you are referring to Harris County in TX? (You did not mention the state and I can't read minds...sorry.) Does this website help?

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/12/2009

  7. the facts: search for will, refusal or failure of anybody else to act, etc. County probate court will have forms. Or you can copy from another file. Or...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/11/2006

  8. You don't. harris county wil not accept service of lawsuit over the net. Clerks office only

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/02/2011

  9. ...or he's been turned down. Call the clerk of court for the county they will have the case info. Texas I assume? 713-755-6575 Court...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/05/2007

  10. Did it cross your mind to phone the county authorities and ask them? Sort of a no-brainer if you ask me (which you did). That's my answer. .

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/06/2010

  1. Ads
    related to Harris County
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers