Yahoo Web Search

  1. Yes, you can apply for a visa and you also can "play" the lottery. That's perfectly legal.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/10/2010

  2. Depends what state you are applying from..or country for that matter. I had my biometrics taken in August 2007 and just got my greencard approved today. I applied for mine from...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/04/2009

  3. maybe if you go on a B, definitely not if you go Visa Waiver. you can't change status in the US if you enter on Visa Waiver. it's very difficult to say how long it would take to find an employer to even file for you on an H2b petition. You might well not find anyone at all...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/10/2013

  4. go back 2 the motherland

    25 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/05/2007

  5. It will be both difficult and expensive. This is why only large companies do this. Your parents will have to get an immigration lawyer as this cannot be done without one. In short, they will need to prove that there are no Americans able...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/12/2009

  6. You can use a co-sponsor for the fiance visa. Any family member or friend will do. All that's required is adequate income.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/07/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers