Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ad
    related to HAPP
  1. Sort by

  1. Most rape crimes never get reported. Don't be another statistic. It's never too late to do anything about it. You can still go to the police and press charges on the rapist. Yes, you snuck out of the house, but it's not your fault that you...

    7 Answers · Family & Relationships · 10/01/2010

  2. You need to get help. Ask your boyfriend for the police or something or try to find a women's transitition house (somewhere where typically abused women go, but they will help you). You can't let this go on. My family was in a similar situation, and...

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 19/08/2009

  3. Very sad story ... very sorry to hear you sound like you feel regrets. That's the worst feelign to have. However, you are now married, and as you say, your husband is a 'nice guy' who has liked you for a long time...

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 21/07/2006

  4. sorry to say your lady should have told you first, or said to you there was sexual abuse when I was a child so please don't rush me into things REASON it brings back to many memory's, this what happens when you rush to get...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 27/08/2013

  1. Ads
    related to HAPP
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers