Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. ...only way to find out anything about it would be to go to the superior court in the county where it happened and search the criminal... with second-degree murder (PC 187), gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated (PC...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/12/2007

  2. ...negligent. He acted with reckless disregard - or gross negligence - in keeping a poisonous spider in his... that the case would not be heard in adult (superior) court simply because he goes to trial after he turns...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/11/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers