Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. If you have a windows computer, click on start, control panel, power options, and adjust display brightness. If you have a mac: F14 to decrease brightness and F15 to increase brightness Hope this helped, Ravina

    3 Answers · Computers & Internet · 19/08/2011

  2. Something is ~broken.: Try a new HDMI cable. Try a different HDMI device to the same TV input. (~dvd player) Try the computer HDMI output with another monitor, possibly using a HDMI to DVI cable...

    2 Answers · Computers & Internet · 01/04/2011

  3. The native resolution is ALWAYS the most clear resolution to use. Changing cables will not do anything to improve the clarity when using non-native resolutions. And by the way, a DVI-to-component cable will NEVER work. Those...

    3 Answers · Computers & Internet · 22/08/2011

  4. This article provides free techniques to get the best image quality possible out of a webcam.

    2 Answers · Computers & Internet · 30/01/2011

  5. There are two possibilities.  Either the onboard preamplifier or analog-to-digital converter has a fault, or the supply current isn't adequately filtered (the +5 volts provided by the USB connection may be too noisy to filter).  In the...

    1 Answers · Computers & Internet · 04/05/2014

  6. Update your drivers and windows updates.

    2 Answers · Computers & Internet · 21/09/2007

  7. Sounds to me like the card was DOA.

    1 Answers · Computers & Internet · 29/03/2013

  8. There are more things going on that you would first suspect. #1 You have a monitor. This is obvious and can have a lot to do with your picture quality. THIS IS NOT THE CASE IN YOUR...

    6 Answers · Computers & Internet · 06/05/2008

  9. Most likely it's a loose or bad connector or wire for the display. Usually a connector attaches the LCD to the system board and can be reseated to see if that will correct it. Otherwise you may need to have a tech look at it to determine the loose or bad part. The...

    2 Answers · Computers & Internet · 11/04/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers