Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to FHA
  1. Sort by

  1. AND since you are smart enough to ask this question I think that you are smart enough to know the correct answer would have to be that this will state tax lien will have some type of detrimental affect on the processing of any possible loan that you would apply for RIGHT. It could possibly be...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 11/10/2011

  2. ... the house from a bank that has foreclosed. Or go to FHA or VA repossessions. And still do a title check or have one...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 19/09/2011

  3. the 1099 A is an information form indicating that the asset(a) was acquired(a) by the named institution ie. that institution 'bought' it for that amount of money the 1099 C is a cancellation of debt form and is it possible that could result in...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 07/09/2011

  4. No, they're not anything close to the same, so that's not the problem. When did you close on the house? Do you have a spouse who's ineligible for any reason? Contact the taxpayer advocate,,id=212313,00.html and ask them to...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 31/10/2011

  5. All I can suggest is that you get a copy of IRS publication 3, highlight the extension info on page 22 and give them a copy along with your orders. If you are a civilian, you need your job contract and letter of authorization to show you were eligible.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/05/2011

  6. ... losses will likely nail the coffin shut. For what it's worth, FHA is the most likely source for you. Good Luck - PTL

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 03/03/2011

  7. You don't need to buy the software, it's online. Do people still buy the software? WHY?????? If you like TurboTax, go to and start a return. Go through the questions one by one and input the relevant data. Then see what it came up with in...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 02/03/2011

  8. You are not married. You can't file a joint return.

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 30/06/2013

  9. If 98% of the total income truly is yours, then by filing injured spouse, they should only take her 2%. They will figure the appropriate amount and give you what they say is your share. Unless you're in a community property state, of which, they...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 15/02/2011

  10. No, that lien is attached to the dead beat, it follows them out of the foreclosure, it is attached to the SSN. No one else has to pay.

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 01/02/2011

  1. Ads
    related to FHA
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers