Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to FHA
  1. Sort by

  1. In some states, PMI is tax deductible. But if you're talking about regular homeowners insurance, for the house you live in, that is NOT tax deductible. The premium will be dependent on how much coverage you need, and ALL...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 27/12/2010

  2. Get the tax returns corrected. Then go speak to another mortgage lender. You may be able to find one that would manually under write the loan.

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 01/11/2010

  3. ...information on this website ) or FHA (which includes 203 (b) mortgage insurance--find information on this website http...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 03/08/2010

  4. If the home is going to be rented out, you need a Dwelling Fire Policy which will provide coverage for the home and will also provide loss of rental income in case of a covered loss. You are not eligible for a homeowners policy since the...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/07/2010

  5. Sure you can! Here in the USA, you can hire a lawyer, at $250 an hour on average, and sue anyone you want! Will you win? No idea. It's going to depend on WHY the bank denied your loan. If they've frozen all...

    6 Answers · Business & Finance · 19/02/2011

  6. Well, it depends wildly on your credit score, where you're located, and WHAT KIND OF POLICY you're buying. If you're only buying $60,000 of coverage, either your house is about 500 square...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 28/04/2010

  7. Depends on the level of coverage that you want.

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/09/2010

  8. You will be required to have homeowners insurance as long as you have a loan on the property. If you do not have insurance they will charge you much more for their own force placed insurance, primarily to protect their interests, not yours...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/03/2010

  9. OK, title insurance only covers ownership issues, not damage to the house. Regarding the water damage, you're going to have to file the claim wiht your homeowners insurance, but you're ALSO going to have to figure out where the water is...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 14/03/2010

  10. The deductibility of mortgage insurance depends on your income. See here:,,id=202593,00.html Mortgage interest, property tax and points paid (if any) are deductible. Not other refi...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/01/2010

  1. Ads
    related to FHA
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers