Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: F1 2015
  1. you'll need a new visa, if you never used this one for 3 years. otherwise, you'll have lots of problems getting in. You'll need a new I-20 as well and updated registration in the SEVIS database before you apply for your visa.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/07/2013

  2. Go with option two: Marry and have her file I-539 for change of status to F-2 visa, or marry and have her apply for F-2 visa at a consulate abroad and return to US. If there's little time left on her current admission to US, it's safer to...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/12/2013

  3. Sure. You are temporarily residing in the United States with permission of the US government and you will be able to get a driver's license that is valid as long as you are authorized to stay.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/12/2012

  4. It's always been that if you have a needed skill, and you want to become a citizen in America, then you would apply to come here but you'd have to have a sponsor (a relative or friend) That person would help pay for you till you get established here, and during your...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/04/2016

  5. what happens at that point will depend on just how long after the start up of your class date your visa is approved. if it's too late for the Fall semester, your school could do up a new I-20 that would allow you to attend next semester.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/07/2014

  6. NO! Although you can be legally adopted (there is no age limit) there are no immigration benefits after the age of 16. Sorry!

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/03/2015

  7. Spouses of foreign students stay in their home country precisely so the spouse can earn money to support self & student. To apply for F-2 dependent visa for your wife, you must prove (again) that you have sufficient funds for all your school + living...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/01/2015

  8. ...have to time this properly. Since you won't be able to get into the 2015 spring semester, you'd have to aim for fall 2015 . So you'd correspond with...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/12/2014

  9. Student Short term, non immigrant visa F1 visa, from an accredited school, to get this as a rule of thumb, you have to...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/07/2015

  10. Your visa expiration does not matter if you continue to maintain student status. However, if you depart the US, you will need a new visa to return.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/03/2015

  1. Ads
    related to: F1 2015
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers